It was a pleasure for our Chair Dawn Brookes to speak to Laura and Pete from the Derbyshire Writing School on their podcast.
Check out Episode 60 of the Derbyshire Writing School podcast here or via the graphic below:
Pete and Laura asked Dawn
- What is a literary festival, and what should you expect when you attend?
- Tell us more about Oakwood Literature Festival.
- Why are these events good for authors? And writers?
- How can you make the most out of attending a literary festival?
- What about if one of our listeners wanted to plan an event like this? What advice would you have for them?
- What’s next for you? How’s your writing been going?
- What’s new with self-publishing?
Laura will be hosting our Creative Writing Gym workshop on 23rd April and giving a talk on How to Plan your DIY Wedding on 30th April.